Renting an office space for your business may seem like a straightforward process. You may research online, read classified ads, and visit few possible locations and make a choice. Well, you may find office space this way, but the real question-will you find the best space for your business this way? With some extra efforts and time, you can find the best office space here that will serve your company well for years.
Let’s have a close at few tips for finding the perfect office space for rent:
* Consider your needs – It’s very easy for companies to get mesmerized by the fancy offices with tons of amenities. However, it’s sheer wastage of resources to rent a large office when you can do well with a small one. Similarly, there is no use of renting a small office when you actually need a big one with more amenities to grow fast.
So the best way for you is to write down your needs and consider your space according to your current needs. Don’t rent a space for 50 employees, if you currently have just 10 employees.
* Find a good agent – Although you can find office space yourself, but to get the best deal it is best to get in touch with a real estate broker who has an extensive experience in commercial properties. They will not only help you in negotiating the best rental agreement, but you will also have access to properties that are not listed elsewhere.
* Make your budget – You should first set limits on how much you can actually spend on your rent when you are planning to rent an office space for your company. Then you should try to find office at an affordable location, and see what all facilities are being offered to you.
* Negotiate your monthly payment – You should never accept the office rent that is offered by owner. It’s possible to bring it down with negotiations. Try to make a counter offer to see if it is accepted or not. Sometimes it is possible to trade few services for a lower rental.
* Plan for the future – Once you’ve decided to rent an office space in Malaysia, you should preferably consider an area where you can easily increase/ decrease your office space and operations without any major disruption. Many serviced offices in Malaysia offer you this facility wherein you can upgrade or downgrade within hours. You also get all usual office facilities, such as communication infrastructure, secretarial support, Internet connection, fax machines, phones, furniture and so on.
Using all these tips, you can easily find the best office space for your business that will serve you well for years.