Singapore is the healthiest country in Asia in 2017. That was according to Bloomberg. Based on the new index of the digital company, Singapore is also the fourth healthiest country in the world.
If there is anything good with the statistics, it motivates Singaporeans to live a better life and maintain a good shape. In case you are trying to bulk up or burn that stubborn fat, the fact that almost everyone around you is healthy is already a significant advantage. Are you ready to start your fitness journey and see a better you? Here are 5 of the best places where you can sweat it out in Singapore:
- Fitness First It has everything you would want in a gym, from the equipment down to the trainers. You will get the access to their modern and innovative facilities as a member. You will also have the entry to all their clubs in Singapore.
- Aileron If you are looking for a spacious gym with a beautiful view of the sea, head to Aileron. Besides the peaceful surrounding, Aileron will welcome with their warm and highly trained staff.
- Ritual Gym (Raffles Place) For those who are looking for express workouts, this gym along the North Canal Road is the best place to go. They specialize in high-intensity interval training (HIIT). This gym is open from Monday to Saturday.
- Gold’s Gym This fitness center specializes in personal training that promises excellent results. They offer various kinds of services to help you lose weight, bulk up, or even get into shape before your big day.
- Pure Fitness They have many gyms all over Singapore. Besides the special services for individuals and groups, they also host workshops and events now and then.
Working out is part of having a healthy lifestyle. If you haven’t done your regular workouts, there is no better time to start than now. Keep moving, get fit, and feel better. These are just some of the perks of going to the gym. Excited to get the body you have always been dreaming for? Head to the nearest fitness center now!