Bangkok is just the right place to make brand new memories with your family! Travel is always spelled as FUN when doing new things together. Holidays tend to be as delightful though as the hotel choice that suits your need. Kids may be extraordinarily fussy but the perfect home in the city will always be of high significance for a pleasurable break.
A great selection of hotels is necessary, to begin with. Here are the best five spots to consider when booking your flight for Thailand.
- Shanghai Mansion Located in the heart of the historic Chinatown, this award-winning landmark boosts of the dynamic temperament that blends with the rich heritage of Bangkok. You can have a blissful experience in its spa facility or stay for a week, with the 7th night availed for free!
- Anantara Riverside Resort Nestling along Chao Praya River, Anantara is the best hotel in Bangkok for families who want to maximize their time. Its 11 bars and restaurants, fully-equipped gym and tennis court will give you big reasons not to leave its premises.
- Royal Orchid Sheraton This five-star hotel combines the ancient Thai style with an exceptional complex that is painted with lively colors. Any traveler would love its leisure amenities. Its classic-patterned lobby is a hub to the daily musicians playing the famous Thai instruments and the sacred Buddha image the country is known for. Among its well-loved facilities are the garden or river view, two swimming pools on the first floor and its fitness center.
- Siam Kempinski Hotel A superb showcase designed to wow everyone, it raises the bar of what five-star hotels offer. Artworks and antiques displayed without the environment of a stuffy museum are what you find along its corridors. A relaxing spot is its rotunda, a casual restaurant with tropical trees and greenery surrounding it. Its Kempinkis spa also pampers you with its four-season theme.
- Grande Center Pointe Hotel Its charming Thai-inspired interior brings you to the soul of the city. You can enjoy its authentic international and Thai cuisines along with buffet lunch and its popular a la carte dinner. Jacuzzi, sauna, gym and its soft play room for kids bring an added comfort to your usual stay.
Start off your travel list with the best hotel in Bangkok for families just like yours. You will find every penny worth spending and every moment worth remembering with the perks of getting the excellent option.