If you aren’t already using Chrome for Work in managing and running your online business, then now is the time to make the switch. Chrome offers a way for you to manage all your online resources from a single platform. You have everything you need in just one account. You can work seamlessly from one project to another without the burden of juggling several accounts from various platforms.
Still not convinced that Chrome for Work is the perfect solution for your business? The following useful features of the platform should help in convincing you:
- Seamless integration with your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Are you tired of having to download third-party software just so your devices can be integrated with your business? You don’t have to deal with this problem if you use Chrome for Work. In fact, there are even devices that were specifically built by Google for the Chrome platform. These are called Chromebooks.
- A wide array of content-creation tools. By logging into your Chrome and Google account, you have access to efficient content-creation tools like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, Sites, Keep, and Jamboard. What’s great about these tools is that they are hosted in the cloud which means you can save, store, and access all your content whenever you want.
- Secure and unlimited data storage. With your Chrome business account, you have access to unlimited storage space. You can store as many files as you want using Google Drive. This drive has a ton of features you can use to manage your data.
- Customized email. Although you get Gmail for free when you sign up with Chrome for Work, you can customize it so that you get a personalized email extension.
- Fast and easy-to-use collaboration tools and resources. You can use Drive, Hangouts, Sheets, Forms, and Sites to collaborate with other people. For instance, you can create a document then invite other people to contribute to it. All of these are done online. A person located in Singapore can collaborate on a project with anyone from anywhere in the world.
In a nutshell, no other platform can beat Chrome for Work when it comes to the efficient streamlining of tools, programs, apps, and resources. The platform provides you with all the essential tools you need to run and grow your business online. Furthermore, you get the added benefit of using a platform that is owned by Google, arguably the largest and most influential online company today.